Saturday, January 23, 2010

cut it out kid...


Oke, I must admit summer is not in the near future for us Dutchies. It will take months before a nice hot sunray will hit my skin, and maybe, the summer will never even really come this year. Everything is possible in Holland, but, that should not stop me from buying sunglasses, cute sandals, summer denim jackets and all  that jazz. Because not getting these items at all is like giving up on hope, giving up on summer, and I am not ready to do that.
So, I am still browsing the net searching for those amazing vintage or new sunglasses hoping to be able to wear them with my new cut up jeans. But if the whole cut-up-jeans-drinking-margarithas-while-tanning-on-the-beach-thing doesnt work out this year, I am not hesitant to wear the glasses in the snow, if I really have to...

















Dolce & Gabbana cut out wayfarer sunglasses
€207,04

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

let the summer begin xx rose

Couture Carrie said...

Very cool shades!

xoxox,
CC

Desired Youth said...

I wish I could have them!


check out my blog!
www.thestylerider.blogspot.com

Cindy Van Dyck said...

LOVE IT!





* PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG *

E said...

Those are fantastic! I would love to own a pair!

Fashion-Vanity said...

Lovee dat stukje!
Genius, haha.

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails