Sunday, November 1, 2009

Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs...

I havent blogged in a while, not so much inspiration I guess, but here I am. I ordered the sexiest dress ever!! It is so Amber Rose like, it's formfitting so lets hope it will suit me right. It's so amazing cannot wait to wear this with some great neoncolorpumps. But where can I get those? I need some new online shops to shop, any suggestions?
I also ordered some other stuff which I cannot post because its a present for my girlfriend Olita and she reads this stuff too, so I can not reveal that yet. To be continued...


Asos.com

2 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

beautiful beautiful dress !!

Gitte said...

Het is zeker even stil op je blog. Maar een erg leuk jurkje heb je gekocht! Ik ben benieuwd naar de foto's.

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails