Saturday, September 19, 2009

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it...

Yesterday, while talking to a girl I recently met, I found myself talking about one of my favorite models Omyhara Mota. 
I first saw her crashing the party in the Jay-z Change clothes video which also features Noami Campbell and this other amazing model from whom I dont know the name, check her on the 2.21 mark. Do you know who this is??
 I havent posted many, maybe even any, pictures of my favorite models so I thought I might put up some pics for the Omahyra-lovers among us...

I love her style, so edgy and rough. In another blog somebody said that Omahyra Mota's look remembers her of the look Rihanna randomly adopted.. I kinda agree, I mean the short hair, the edgy "rocky" style... What do you think, did Rihanna ( Rihanna's stylist) copy the look from Omahyra?









4 comments:

yiqin; said...

I love her. She is super fierce.

Barbro Andersen said...

Great pictures!! <3

Valencia Lia said...

She looks so beautiful and yeahhhh fierce !!!

Stunning photo shoot <3

Olita said...

She looks like my neigbour who also attend for holland next top model..

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails