Friday, April 2, 2010

To all my loved ones...



I am joyfull in my knowledge that we all create our own reality, and I give you all the freedom and understanding that I will never hold any of you responsible for how I feel. I will give you the best of all of me but I will never ask you to be a certain way so I can feel better. Because I understand the bondage in that. so today I set you all free!




I have been keeping my eye on this new swimwearwebsite which is about to launch. They have to most amazing bikinis and onepieces. I will be shooting a promovideo for them soon lets wait for the kick off. I will off course keep you posted!
TO BE CONTINUED!

2 comments:

I'MTHATCHIQ said...

That last bra is amazing

Jonesy said...

that last picture is amazing! i want to get a top hat and re-create it LOL

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails