Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love like you will never love again...



My loved ones describe me as funny, thoughtful, open minded and accepting. I like to surround myself with honest, caring and fantastic people. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. I quote: "It's a funny thing about life, if you refuse anything but the the best, you often get it". Demand that because you deserve it, wether you know it or not.


lily cole


Never forget how much possibility lays before you, you can become anything you like. Remember the compliments you receive and accept them, forget the insults. Get to know your parents.

And love like you will never love again!








2 comments:

Maria Tavares said...

Great post indeed ;D Cool blog you've got!

E said...

Open-minded is the best way to be!

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails