Monday, April 19, 2010

I guess I kind of lived in a fairytale world... looking at everything through rose-colored glasses. I probably always will, to a certain extent...




I heart the Alice in Wonderland inspired Versace 2010 spring collection.♥



Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?





The Duchess: Be what you would seem to be or, if you'd like it put more simply; Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
Alice: I think I should understand that better, if I had it written down: but I can't quite follow it as you say it.






8 comments:

Thu Hien Nguyen said...

Ik heb deze een tijdje terug al gezien (eigenlijk al gelijk toen collectie te zien was op style.com en youtube). I'M A BIG FAN OF VERSACE. Ik vond deze collectie echt mooi. Jammer genoeg is de Fall/Winter 2010-2011 collectie wat minder.

Kim said...

Prachtig !

Couture Carrie said...

Love this collection!
Those shoes are so incredible!

xoxox,
CC

Devon said...

Ah, I wish I could own everything in that collection! x

E said...

I would very much like to own those heels.

Chasing Cherries said...

Mooi hoor!!

CMA said...

GORGEOUS
love your blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing!
and thanks so much for your sweet comments!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Walk The Sand said...

Those shoes are to die for.
x

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails