Sunday, March 14, 2010

On vacations: We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings...

primark headband & H&M gold oldschool necklace


In four days I am going on vacation to the Dominican Republic and I am so excited!
I cant wait to wear my sunglasses and lay my ass on the beach. Tan, eat lots of great food, party en relax.

I am so ready to refresh and renew myself, my body, my mind and my spirit.


primark sunglasses


6 comments:

Mendy van der Linden said...

Soooo cute!
Hey wait... They look like mine!

The Blogster said...

love the sunglasses!

Chasing Cherries said...

Leuke aankopen :) Die middelste zonnebril ziet er erg mooi uit!!

Nvs said...

very cute...enjoy the beach...

I'MTHATCHIQ said...

Cute stuff, ik wil ook mee :p

E said...

Totally loving those retro shades!

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails