Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The greatest gift of all..

I love to learn. Experience is a good school, but the fees are high. Education costs money, but then so does ignorance. So I spent my time in actual school benches. I give my all, and I reap the harvest because of it everyday. I am amazed by how many things I don't know everytime I leave a class.
I am very outspoken. I have strong opinions and if I think neccesary, I will surely let you know.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Not me. Some people love me for it, and other people dislike me. Ah well, you win some, you loose some.
I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I. It is both good.
My loved ones describe me as funny, thoughtful, open minded and accepting. I like to surround myself with honest, caring and fantastic people. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. I quote: "It's a funny thing about life, if you refuse anything but the the best, you often get it". Remember that because you deserve it, wether you know it or not.
Never forget how much possibility lays before you, you can become anything you like. Remember the compliments you receive and accept them, forget the insults. Get to know your parents.
Read "The secret" by Rhonda Byrne and try to live by it. You will find that it changes your life. You might not get rich, but you might find out that you were rich allready. It is not magic but it could change the way you look at your life.
Expect what you deserve!
Be kind to the planet, and take care of your body they are both unique and vulnerable. But most of all, do the things that make YOU happy. :)
Joy is the greatest gift of all...

No comments:

You might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails